Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
37 Salt Marsh Dr, Amelia Island
SEE VIDEO! As you pull onto the winding brick paver driveway, a canopy of trees give way to the authentic cedar shake shingles and weeping mortar of this breathtaking French country chateau nestled within 1.5 acres on the marshy banks of the Amelia River. A rough hewn cedar beam archway opens up to reveal a grand entryway with a herringbone patterned brick floor that flows through the kitchen, dining room and hall. Featuring a pool and dry riverbed in the backyard and every luxury imaginable within its artful walls, this refined estate is truly in its own league.Luxurious amenities include a 3-car garage, pool house, elevator, art studio, massage room, library with double-sided fireplace, full bar, butler's pantry, gym, greenhouse, privately shared dock, and distinct architectural details and finishes of the highest quality throughout
- MLS® #975803
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,232
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBeach Access, Bike Path, Boat Ramp, Club Facilities, Community Garbage, Dock/Pier, Exercise Room, Garbage Pick-up, Golf Course, Nature Trails, Pest Control-Exter, Security Guard, Sprinkler System, Tennis Court(s), Walking/Jogging Path, Yard/Lawn Maintenanc
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Gas - Piped, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek, Intracoastal, Marsh, Tidal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Dock/Pier, Garden, Green House, Lanai - Screened, Mandatory Fees, Other Building(s), Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Water Access
- RoofWood Shingle Roof
- Days on Market124
- ZoningPUD, Residential
- HOA Fees1400.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address37 Salt Marsh Dr
- Area460-amelia Island Plantation
- SubdivisionLong Point
- CityAmelia Island
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Butler Pantry, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Elevator, French Door(s), Insulated Doors, Multi Paned Windows, Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Unfurnished, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Brick Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Stone Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryEmma Love Hardee
- MiddleFernandina Beach
- HighFernandina Beach
- Listing Office:First Coast Sothebys International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 5:53am EDT.